The Executive Summary Report is designed to assist sales management with sorting through sales data in a concise, quick, and easy manner. This report is broken up in to six sections:
- Lost Sales- POS accounts with no sales in the most current quarter, but with sales in the prior quarter.
- Falling Sales- POS accounts with current month's sales less than sales of the prior quarter.
- New Accounts- POS accounts with sales of at least $1,000 in current quarter and no POS sales in the prior 18 months.
- Key Accounts- The top OEM accounts with the highest POS sales for the past 12 months. Also includes parts sold and the selling distributor.
- Distributor Review- A quarterly review showing current quarter sales performance compared to the prior three quarters.
- Territory Review- Shows current quarter sales performance compared to the prior three quarters.
We are happy to provide samples of our Executive Summary Report. Please contact us at 708.301.2111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.