Our DTAM report represents sales for over 60 BMS customers manufacturing passive, electromechanical products. Sales information is accumulated and evaluated to identify trends geographically, and provide historical trend analysis. Our POS Index Report is also included in this study.
The data in this study is invaluable in the measurement and analysis by sales management for the performance of their own company's sales efforts through distribution by geographic territory. The data is most useful in determining:
- Comparison of market share to demonstrate actual POS by territory
- Determination of sales support requirements by territory
- Measurement and management of branch and local distributor sales activity by territory
- Management decisions on addition/reduction to distributor roster by territory
- Distributor sales forecasting as a share of total sales by territory
We are happy to provide samples of our DTAM report. Please contact us at 708.301.2111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.